Jennifer's QuickBooks Corner

Covering QuickBooks, tax, other accounting issues, and other useful business items.

Published by Solid Rock Accounting Services
Jennifer A. Thieme, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Projected Annual Spam Count

I decided to try to figure out how many pieces of spam I receive into my business email account on an annual basis. Normally, I empty the Spam folder every couple days, but last Monday I decided to let it fill up for a week. So as of today, Sunday, I have 300 spam messages in that folder.

300 per week

times 52 weeks

equals

15,600 pieces of spam received annually

Holy crap! Can you believe that? And that's just w/my business email address - it doesn't include my personal email address. What a waste of time, both for the recipients, and the senders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home