Jennifer's QuickBooks Corner

Covering QuickBooks, tax, other accounting issues, and other useful business items.

Published by Solid Rock Accounting Services
Jennifer A. Thieme, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor

Monday, November 19, 2007

Readers Write: QB & Vista

Paul writes:

I was googling to learn more about QB and Vista, and discovered your article:

http://ezinearticles.com/?QuickBooks-and-the-Vista-Operating-System---What-QuickBooks-Users-Need-to-Know&id=331771

I thought you might be interested in a datapoint. I have QB2004 Pro on Vista and, granted, I'm a novice QB user, but the only thing I've found so far that doesn't work is the generation of PDFs. Amyuni (the maker of the imbedded PDF generator) refuses to give any help to fix that problem.

There is a screen that comes up at the start of every QB session, saying that QB is incompatible with Vista, and asks something like 'do I really want to run it,' but if you click thru that, it seems to work fine (other than PDF generation of course).

My reply:

Very interesting Paul. Thanks for sharing this with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home