Jennifer's QuickBooks Corner

Covering QuickBooks, tax, other accounting issues, and other useful business items.

Published by Solid Rock Accounting Services
Jennifer A. Thieme, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Laugh at Stolen Content!

This is funny. It's one of my articles that was stolen from my collection at Ezinearticles.com. It's been butchered so as to avoid a plagerism claim. But it's a good example of what we can expect to happen when we offer free content online. It loads slowly, so be patient:

http://eyeteam.org/2007/11/13/quickbooks-balancing-the-bank-statement/

Here's my original article at Ezinearticles.com:

http://ezinearticles.com/?QuickBooks---Balancing-the-Bank-Statement&id=168912

You can open two windows to compare them side-by-side. It's clear that it's mine - even the format is the same.

I've seen this many times with my articles. I used to get upset, but now I just laugh. The stolen article is funny if you read it, because it's not how we talk or write. If you ever find yourself at a website with a weird sounding article like this one, now you know what probably happened.

I feel sorry for people who need to do this, you know? Whatever drives them to do this can't be a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home